Samsung Galaxy M10 – Price, Full Specifications and Features
The Samsung Galaxy M00 mobile features a 6.22″ (15.8 cm) display with a screen resolution of 720×1520 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 1.6 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 2 GB and 3 GB of RAM . As far as the battery is 3,400 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13 MP + 5 MP camera . Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a M10 gets a 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 processor. On board storage is at 16 and 32GB of Storage with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 512 GB.
Samsung Galaxy M10 Highlight Feature
- The Galaxy M10 will go on sale in India starting February 5
- The Galaxy M10 come with Infinity-V displays and ultra wide-angle camera
Galaxy M10 price in India
The Galaxy M10’s price in India starts starts at Rs 10,990 for the 2GB + 16GB variant and goes up to Rs 7,990 for the 3GB + 32GB up to Rs. 8,990 configuration.
Galaxy M10 specifications
- Display: The Galaxy M10 gets a 6.2-inch Infinity-V display with a HD+ resolution
- RAM: The budget Galaxy M10 will come with 2GB and 3GB of RAM options
- Rear camera: The phones come with dual cameras with similar 13MP + 5MP configuration. The primary sensor offers f/1.9 aperture while the secondary sensor gets an ultra wide-angle lens
- Front camera: The Galaxy M10 gets a 5MP front-facing camera
- Battery: The Galaxy M10 gets a 3,400 mAh battery
- Software: Both the Galaxy M phones ship with Android 8.1 Oreo with Experience UI 9.5 on top
- Processor: The Galaxy M10 is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor.
Galaxy M10 features
- The Galaxy M10 gets 3,400mAh battery, but it should deliver a good battery life as well, considering the basic specs of the device.
- One of the biggest highlights of the new Galaxy M10 and M20 is the new Infinity-V waterdrop display. These are the first Samsung phones to sport the new display type that sees a droplet-like notch on the top of the display. This allows for more screen real estate and minimal bezels all around. The M10 gets a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display.
- Both the Galaxy M10 and M10 also get similar dual camera systems with a 13MP primary sensor and a 5MP ultra wide-angle sensor. The ultra wide-angle lens will allow users to capture more of a scene in a single frame, and it also helps the M10 and M20 phones stand apart in this segment.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is 12+5 MP Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is big Battery of 3,400mAh
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is HD+ Display
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is only 5MP front camera
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is not waterproff
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is not support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy M10 is polycarbonate body
- Samsung Galaxy M10 support Fast Charging
Checkout Other Samsung Mobiles Here
Watch Samsung Galaxy M10 and M20 Review and Unboxing with Techno Ruhez