Samsung Galaxy M20 – Price, Full Specifications and Features
The Samsung Galaxy M20 mobile features a 6.23″ (15.8 cm) display with a screen resolution of 1920×1080 pixels and runs on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. The device is powered by Octa core, 1.8 GHz, Cortex A53 processor paired with 3 GB and 4 GB of RAM . As far as the battery is 5000 mAh. Over that, as far as the rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 13 MP + 5 MP camera . Other sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer. So, does it have a fingerprint sensor? No, it doesn’t. For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, this phone has got a M20 gets a 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 processor. On board storage is at 32 and 64GB of Storage with the option to expand the memory by Yes Up to 512 GB.
Samsung Galaxy M20 Highlight Feature
- The Galaxy M20 will go on sale in India starting February 5
- The Galaxy M20 come with Infinity-V displays and ultra wide-angle camera
Galaxy M20 price in India
The Galaxy M20’s price in India starts starts at Rs 10,990 for the 3GB + 32GB variant and goes up to Rs 12,990 for the 4GB + 64GB configuration.
Galaxy M20 specifications
- Display: The Galaxy M20 gets a 6.3-inch Infinity-V display with a FHD+ resolution
- RAM: The budget Galaxy M20 will come with 3GB and 4GB of RAM options
- Rear camera: The phones come with dual cameras with similar 13MP + 5MP configuration. The primary sensor offers f/1.9 aperture while the secondary sensor gets an ultra wide-angle lens
- Front camera: The Galaxy M20 gets a 8MP front-facing camera
- Battery: The Galaxy M20 gets a 5,000 mAh battery
- Software: Both the Galaxy M phones ship with Android 8.1 Oreo with Experience UI 9.5 on top
- Processor: The Galaxy M20 is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Exynos 7904 processor.
Galaxy M20 features
- The Galaxy M20 gets 5,000mAh battery, but it should deliver a good battery life as well, considering the basic specs of the device.
- One of the biggest highlights of the new Galaxy M10 and M20 is the new Infinity-V waterdrop display. These are the first Samsung phones to sport the new display type that sees a droplet-like notch on the top of the display. This allows for more screen real estate and minimal bezels all around. The M10 gets a 6.3-inch FHD+ Infinity-V display.
- Both the Galaxy M10 and M20 also get similar dual camera systems with a 13MP primary sensor and a 5MP ultra wide-angle sensor. The ultra wide-angle lens will allow users to capture more of a scene in a single frame, and it also helps the M10 and M20 phones stand apart in this segment.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is 12+5 MP Rear Camera
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is big Battery of 5,000mAh
- Samsung Galaxy M20 support Fast Charging
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is FHD+ Display
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is only 5MP front camera
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is not waterproff
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is not support wireless charging
- Samsung Galaxy M20 is polycarbonate body
Checkout Other Samsung Mobiles Here
Watch Samsung Galaxy M10 and M20 Review and Unboxing with Techno Ruhez